The Burkle Liquid Coater range is ideally suited to high volume print protection and enhancement (5 - 25m/min) and for laying primer on a range of substrates.
The Landor range of Marabu Liquid Coatings have been specifically developed in Germany for use with the Burkle range.
The Burkle range is cheaper and faster than using a film laminator and comes in three different widths:
- Bürkle LFC 1300 at 1300mm
- Bürkle LFC 1600 for liquid coating up to 1600mm
- Bürkle LFC 2100 at 2.1 meters, for priming panels ready for printing and liquid laminating rigid and flexible substrates.
Summary of Benefits & Applications
- Applies UV-based lacquers for the protection and the enhancement of large format digital prints
- Coats flexible and rigid materials with a thickness between 0.1 and 80 mm
- Suitable for; composite panels, cardboard, corrugated cardboard, foils, wood based panel etc.
- Applies primers to hard-to- coat substrates like glass or melamine.