ClearJet® is an easy to use inkjet Spray Liquid Laminate, formulated to provide added fade protection and image enhancement for all inkjet prints.
Suitable for home or commercial applications, ClearJet® inkjet sprays are compatible with most substrates, including canvas, vinyl (enamel receptive and non-enamel receptive), banners, fibreglass, wood, metal, plastic, and paper. ClearJet® is optimised for use with standard inks (water-based), but also delivers excellent results with many solvent-based inks.
Summary of Benefits & Applications
- ‘No Clean-Up’ Aerosol Spray Cans for ease of use
- Type BR Brush & Roll Formula, Type S Ready-to-Spray Formula for more economical use on larger coverage areas
- Type LL For Liquid Laminating Equipment (Custom Manufacture Only)
- Use Instead of Film Laminates to reduce waste
- Contains State-of-the-Art UV Inhibitors for fade resistance
- Non- Yellowing
- Use for protecting all sizes of inkjet prints from desktop printer outputs to wide format industrial sized jobs
- Excellent for Water-Sensitive Inks, Media, Materials, and Products
- Excellent on Vehicle and Fleet Graphics
When protecting Fine Art Inkjet prints on Fine Art Canvas or Fine Art Paper use ClearJet® FA (Fine Art). ClearJet® FA Inkjet sprays penetrates the canvas, its weave and it surface, protecting it and ensuring the ink/media combination remains as flexible as it was intended to be, as well as additonally providing water resistance and enhancing the colours of the print. Few sprays are able to do this. .
Further information is available in the Liquid Lamination Handbook below.
- ClearJet® is available in Gloss and Semi-Gloss
- ClearJet® FA is available in Gloss, Semi-Gloss and Low Gloss.